Your Cabin Getaway!
Looking for a peaceful, off-grid, scenic adventure? Why not get away and come stay! Whether you want to kick back and relax, to rejuvinate your body and soul, to play in the great outdoors, to experience some outdoor adventure, or to enjoy some of the many foods and artisans in the area, you won't be disappointed! Our off-grid cabin sits on our 92 acre slice-of-heaven-on-earth. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the beautiful Beaver Valley and the dazzling starry nights. Experience the many activities that this area of our beautiful county has to offer.
Your off-grid adventure starts with a stroll down the hay field to your panoramic view of the Beaver Valley, where your private cabin awaits. Don't worry about your bags, we'll deliver them for you.
What's there to do? Here are a few ideas to get you started...
- Take our farm tour and learn about our amazing sheep and their wool;
- Sign up for one of our farm workshops;
- Paddle the Beaver River;
- Cycle the Blue Mountains;
- Hike the Bruce Trail;
- Swim, boat, fish in Georgian Bay;
- Visit the many artisan shops and galleries nearby;
- Visit the cideries, wineries, breweries and restaurants just minutes away;
The area has so much to offer! Reach out and we'll be happy to help plan your stay (by the weekend, week or month). Two night minimum required.
Things are booking up quickly, so drop us a line and reserve your spot!
Please contact us to book your stay at the Cabin.